Tuesday, August 29, 2006

We Ogled at Boxes

Whew, it's hard to believe summer vacation is over. I spent the weekend sweaty, tired and sore... moving boxes and furniture, making several trips between houses, trying not to bite too many heads off. I've gotten asked quite a lot so I'll just answer here - no, I don't really like the new house but it's what God provided and I'm trying to be grateful. Maybe it's not so much that I don't like the house, maybe I just don't like that I have to live in it.

Anyway, school started today. Some teachers are better than others but I think I ended up pretty good this semester. All the classes seem enjoyable, actually. History not so much, because of the patronizing teacher, but without a lot of papers to write (no English class!) this semester shouldn't be too hard.

Oh guess what - I randomly decided to buy a new bed on Saturday. :D After taking apart my loft bed to move it, I decided I was really tired of that bed (as nifty and space-saving as it is). So after we had unloaded everything, I went to Target and bought a futon sofa. I have a big closet now so it's ok.

And now I'll stop boring you and get started on homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment