Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shameless Media Plug!

So Megan has aptly named me. Yes, this is a plug, but this time it's for me. After my birthday a few months ago, one of the first things I did was sign up for Blingo. And let me tell you, it's the best thing that ever happened to me! Just kidding. If you haven't heard of Blingo, it's a search engine, like Google. Except they give out prizes at random times, so if you happen to search at just the right time, you could win an ipod or a movie ticket or an iTunes gift certificate or something nifty like that. My mom won something, and one of my friends has won twice. Now I haven't won yet, but that's just more reason for you to join because if you win something, as your referral I win the same prize. :D So you could be the lucky dog who makes us both wealthy beyond all imagining (or, you know, wins a movie ticket). It works the same way with friends you refer.

Now that this knowledge has been passed on to you, I beseech thee - journey yonder and check it out.

Blingo


Shameless Media Plug out.
(Thanks to Rebecca for referring me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment