Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Do you hear what I hear? A crazed banana!

Just a quick little hello. :) I'm packing in the algebra - 7 video lessons a day, and today I hit the last third of the course which contains a few half-hour lessons (and longer). My last two today were #98 and #99 - those ones kept me at it past dinnertime. Not my favorite way to spend Christmas break, but I'm feeling quite accomplished. It's not so scary this time around (I've only cried once!) and I like feeling that I can get the best of these numbers. Rawr.

Anywho, I've got a job prospect at the Christian bookstore - I should be getting a call any day to set up an interview. I can change my earrings in a week. Today I drank way too much Dr. Pepper for my own good. And I'm training my Nintendog to chase his tail. ('Cause Daisy's just not smart enough.)

In addition: I'm super excited about the possibility of attending New Attitude this year!! If you're in the area and are interested in joining our as-of-yet-nonexistent caravan, don't be shy. It's only 15 hours to Kentucky. We'll have good music.

Blessings for your new year!
Meeee

2 comments:

  1. Well to do that much Algebra is pretty crazy and all I can say is, You're braver than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot! woot! Drink Dr. Pepper!

    I have an update on the NA conference, I will call you Monday!
    Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete