Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Manila Envelopes

Can you taste it? I am so close to the end of this algebra stuff. One half of the final exam left. Not like I really have to take the final exam but I think it will help.

Tomorrow I have to get a filling. I could complain about how weak my teeth are despite my diligence in caring for them, and rant about how I'm sick of worrying about my mouth, but... hrm, I just did.

Called the Christian bookstore today - sounds like they are going to be hiring a bit later than they thought. So I can either wait till the end of this month to hear from them or pursue another job now.

I changed my earrings yesterday - that was exciting! Took me about 20 minutes to do my left ear, but I got to wear my neat new hoops. Once I get some camera software working I should have picka-churs.

I also want to thank Rebecca for putting up with me past midnight last night. ;) After a wonderful meeting at the CareNet pregnancy center for our church's ladies ministry, I tagged along with Becca and... bought something fun.

That's about it for now, folks. The Jess factory is getting cranked up to full production these next few days before school starts. We are currently seeking help in the form of lunch or dinner dates, late night hang outs, and salt and vinegar chips.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! You can stay up with me and Kyle on friday and play Runescape with us!!! We can help you and you will have a blast. After we do that we will go play gamecube untill we fall asleep. It will be loads of fun. Plus the next morning you can take us to chik-fil-a to get some vanilla coke and a free few chicken sandwiches. ooooo boy. Can you wait? I cant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PICTURES are coming?? yahoooooo! am so excited. and pass the salt & vinegar chips, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...we soo need to get together!! I'm really sad Saturday isn't going to work! WE must make an effort to try again! Sonic needs us and we need Sonic!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaargh! Still no photo software??? I'm disturbed. What is the deal?

    ReplyDelete