Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lovers of the Strange

I concocted a rather scrumptious new dinner. Or breakfast or whatever. But it's my dinner. Ready? Kay, make oatmeal. Add dried cranberries. Add cinnamon. Add whipped cream. Mix and eat. Not too fast.

Well, I survived the mall today! Mrs. G (lady from my church) and I went to practice speaking Spanish, and I was really surprised because we didn't get trampled. Very pleasant mall experience. ¡Me divertí mucho!

More interesting stuff:
  • Monday I was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa, the honors society of two year colleges (not for free - haha).
  • November 18th was the two-year mark of my first day of work at the bagel shop. So I remembered getting up at 4am and getting stuck in front of the register at 5 with pretty much no idea what to do, only one manager, and impending doom as the breakfast crowd arrived. Aaaah! (I learned a lot that day.)
  • Does it get any better than being able to browse YouTube for school? I found a couple of movies that are great for my media scrapbook, and a bunch of other stuff that's just great. Lazy bums unite.
  • Yesterday I ran to Sonic to get a drink (apple limeade - coupon!) and turned on the radio to hear Bing Crosby going on about chestnuts and snow. No matter that it felt like 80 degrees outside. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment