Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Defiance of a Stricken Mirror

Guess what? I finally got one of those little antenna balls for my car. :D My mommy brought me one from her trip last weekend. It's a little reindeer head from Jack in the Box and it looks so cute on my car antenna. And I'm scared someone's going to steal it. :(

Thanksgiving break to-do list:
Register for spring semester (halfway done picking classes... mind boggling process)
Reply to all blog comments
Catch up on all blogs
Complete media scrapbook
Get halfway caught up on e-mails (my poor, bloated inbox)
Find time for a few episodes of Gilmore Girls
Survive the mall on Saturday (Spanish-speaking practice with una señora from my church)
Catch up on reading from Govt, Hist and Soci.
Finish online QUIA homework and chapter of Puntos
Begin work on oral presentation in Spanish

I pray your Thanksgiving is blessed and that your heart finds great reason to rejoice in the grace of our Lord. -J

1 comment:

  1. happy thanksgiving! are you enjoying having senor pancho (forgive me for not being able to find the squigglies) over?

    your to-do list makes me tired. or maybe it's just the turkey...

    ReplyDelete