Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Guest and a Dance

Another daily entry! Aren't you special?

Speaking of special, we have a very special guest with us for Thanksgiving: Señor Pancho Don Quixote Hidalgo. (We call him Pancho.) I've never had a bulldog before... but I'm beginning to think they might be related to pigs. Dear Aunt W comes to pick him up again tomorrow and I think I shall miss his oinking. I was going to post some pictures and stuff but I needta get my hands on a USB cable first. In the meantime, you can enjoy the following video. Answer me this: is it more disturbing that this was a children's show? Or that I still remember this song?

1 comment:

  1. That is one scary video. And we thought the "wardrobe malfunction" at the Super Bowl was not appropriate for kids.

    ReplyDelete