Monday, December 11, 2006

Dreadfully So

Yes, folks, I have totally lost the will to study. Thankfully, only one of my finals really matters. But this final is tomorrow, so mayhaps I should practice some self-dictatorship? Time to awaken my inner Castro.

A few shout-outs:
Happy 17th Birthday to my li'l sissa, Siara!
Congratulations to Bethany on her new job (bring in the mooooolah).
And many thanks to Liz Jordan, who played a huge role in making last night special.

(Last night was the Point of Grace Winter Wonderland concert. I thought last year was amazing, but somehow they made it even better.)

I'm job-hunting this week, so prayers are appreciated. Our God is faithful. :) Canna gettuh amen?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that when you get your ears pierced, it lets the air out and causes you to lose your will to study. It actually happened to me :) How did you do on your final? And what kind of job are you hunting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes. like mother like daughter. i was also wondering what kind of job you want.

    ReplyDelete